CLUB – RE-OPENING!
Use of the club under Level 2
With the move to Level 2 on Thursday 14th May we are happy to say the courts can get back in action, however the bar and lounge area will remain closed until the 21st of May which is in line with the government rules for Level 2.
Use of the Courts / Entering the Club, Members must:
- Stay at home – if you feel sick, have a runny nose or cough
- Be there for the sole purpose of playing squash – sorry no social drinks after!
- Use the available hand sanitizer upon entering and before leaving
- Have booked a court using the online court booking system, or,
- Filled out the Contact Tracing Form in the club entrance
- After the game – use the anti-bacterial wipes to clean court door handles
- Do not wipe sweaty hands on court walls
- Do not use the showers or changing rooms – arrive ready to play
- May use the toilet – please spray the seat and button and wash hands!
Please also read the check list of protocols which has been put up on the court doors, this is your club so take the responsibilities seriously to protect fellow members and also the community.
There will be more guidance next week for when the Bar / Lounge area opens.
As you would have seen, Jess has sent out the membership renewal forms for this years membership. For those members who have not sent theirs back in as of yet, please do so now or get in touch and let us know what you would like to do.
Finally, a big thank you for supporting the club, we plan on organizing a little something to say thanks to everyone so keep an eye out for the announcement!
If you have any queries or suggestions, don’t hesitate to give Jess a call or email.
Linwood Squash Club
Linwood Squash Club is a friendly club on the east side of Christchurch. There are two courts and an online booking system. Playing squash has never been easier. Whatever your level be it Master, Senior or Junior, all are welcome at Linwood Squash Club. You can also hire our spacious bar and lounge.